I couldn’t help myself!! ;D
"When I was 16 I was thinking about it(become a priest) because I wanted to be a missionary, I wanted to get out of Glasgow, I wanted to see really exciting places, go to exotic places. I decided not to do that partly because I discovered, I starting to find women liked me. I was getting more luck with ladies so you know the idea of selling my chastity to the Lord was a big mistake".x
courfeyrac, enjolras and combeferre.
I always say “morning” instead of “good morning”. If it were a good morning I’d still be in bed instead of talking to people.
my first posted commission, requested by the wonderful twofrontteethstillcrooked, who is a gift to fandom with her constant support.
From Jessica Pope’s twitter 17/9/14
Aramis, Aramis & Porthos
Full set of my Ophelia-themed photo shoot last Sunday.
Very happy with the result.
Photographs by AES Artworks
Feel free to reblog, but absolutely no using or reposting without permission!
I was tagged by ohteepeeh
Rule one: Always post the rules
Rule two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule three: Tag 11 people and link them to the post Rule four: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. Are you interested in the political situation of your country? Do you watch news and read the paper? If yes/no why?
Selectively to not. It’s pure self-preservation. The more I know about the state of the world, the sadder and angrier I get. I’m quite the cynic, so I don’t believe anything will change no matter what I do, so what’s the point ruining your own life trying to get through a brick wall?
2. What is the first thing that makes you like a movie?
Depends. I usually puck films out by the actors or the premise.
3. Which historical figure influenced you the most?
No one specific springs to mind. I’ve always done my own thing. it were mainly musicians, actors, or writers who influenced me if it ever happened. Though I do like Oscar Wilde a lot.
4. Your favorite book this year?
As I’m still reading les Miserables, I’d say that’s it.
5. Your shoe size?
6. Your favorite museum?
Pffff. Difficult. I like the British museum a lot, but also the Louvre, though they’re both way too busy for my taste. I also liked the Getty Museum in LA because it had so much variety and ‘breathing room’.
7. How much does a ticket for movies cost in your country?
Around 10 euro.
8. Do you know Happy Days? (if not it´s ok I just meet so many people who don´t and I always wonder why xD)
I know of it, but I’ve never watched a full episode.
9. How much do you like your ass from 1 to 10 with 10 being “yes I´m hot as fire!”
6-7ish? It’s nice and round, but way too big. I like my boobs a lot more.
10. Why exactly do you like fan fiction?
I can’t get enough of reading more stories about my beloved characters and/or settings. It’s as simple as that. Also well-written smut fic is my favourite form of porn.
11. Can you Describe why your OTP is special to you?
I have two OTPs that are particularly special to me: Cherik and E/R and I’d say for very similar reasons. They both have one party I identify very strongly with: Erik and Grantaire respectively, both pairings have a shitton of drama because the people are polar opposites in their believes, but despite that they love and respect each other, and finally the two pairings have brought two most important people into my life: Bibi, my platonic soul-mate, and Carola, my girlfriend.
1. Would you rather be a hero or a villain?
2. Stones or Beatles?
3. Who is to you the most beautiful actress?
4. What was the scariest moment in your life?
5. And what was the happiest?
6. What would you do/say if you wanted to seduce me?
7. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
8. Best restaurant meal you remember?
9. Who was your childhood hero?
10. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
11. Would you rather live in a city or in the coutry?
tagged: ink-phoenix, ohteepeeh (yes I can tag you again, as these are different questions, mwuhaha!), tommcready, ariodat, a-world-full-of-happiness, starrose17, lapieuvrebleue, dweo, its-a—love-story, sephs-page, cadetpine.
Costume for the Vampire Masquerade Ball by Villena Viscaria Corsets
Santiago Cabrera, Ryan Gage and Tom Burke | CNBC-e Magazine, Turkey (x)
"He decided to teach society a lesson. He was a danger of course, but I never thought of him as a villain." - Stan Lee